• I am an Iranian Art Director and Graphic Designer, currently dividing my time between designing and research on graphic design and calligraphy.
I have done my Master's degree in Graphic Design from the Fine Arts faculty in University of Tehran, in the year 1995.
• I have over 24 years of experience in graphic design, advertising, calligraphy and art teaching. I worked as an art director and designer for numerous Iranian companies especially publications.
• I taught in some universities in Tehran and also by flaying alternative weekends to Shiraz and Ardakan. I was concessionaire and chairman of the Karin Graphic Design Workshop Company which was active in graphic design, advertising and publication for 12 years.
• I wrote a book about Packaging Design. In addition I have three books underprint
• presently, I have lived in India since August 2006. I study Ph.D programme in Design. Title of my thesis is “A Comparative Study of Calligraphy between Iran and the Mughal period of India”. My proposed research will cover all aspects and dimensions of art and calligraphy in the Mughal period in Persia and Hindustan. It will be an attempt to make a concept of visual structure, visual interest, and refinement of visual representations. In other words, it tries to translate what we see in the artwork of Islamic calligraphy into written words.