The Dubai International Character & Licensing Fair – Character Dubai is officially supported by Dubai Convention Bureau, Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM), Dubai Naturalization and Residency Department (DNRD) and Arab Media Group as Official Media partner. Further bolstering the tremendous publicity and promotion of the event is the tie-ups with Dubai Shopping Festival and Dubailand, which is also the event Official Platinum Sponsor. Along with that, Character Dubai will be participating and promoting the event in the international market through exhibiting and visiting trade shows such Seoul Character Fair, Tokyo International Anime Fair, Licensing International (USA) among others.
The goals of the fair are:
- to introduce the concept of character and licensing to the Middle East market,
- to forge a link between the EU, North & South America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East Character & Licensing Market,
- to present companies with innovative character & licensing items to global buyers, manufacturers and agencies,
- to create awareness among all business categories about character and licensing,
- to establish a unique international Character and Licensing fair in the Middle East.
Date & Time:
Business Day (Trade visitor only)
28 October, 2008 10:00 ~ 18:00
29 October, 2008 10:00 ~ 16:00
29 October, 2008 16:00 ~ 20:00
30 October, 2008 10:00 ~ 20:00
Entrance Fee for the Public Day: Dhs. 10/adult, Dhs. 5/Kids
May be worth a visit if you are in Dubai. For more information click here to visit the event's official website.