Alireza Mostafazadeh Ebrahimi was born in Isfahan in 1962. He is a graduate of graphic design (BA) and illustration (MA) from the Faculty of Fine Arts, University of Tehran. He started his professional career in 1988 as a graphic designer and then as an art director in several graphic design studios. In 1997, he proceeded on to work by himself in his personal office and together with some friends he founded Eshareh Advertising Agency which is one of the most reputable advertising agencies in Iran. He is now working in the same place as the creative director.
In 1997, besides his professional career, Mostafazadeh started to teach graphic design in the Faculty of Art and Architecture, Azad University in Tehran and since 2004 he has been teaching as a member of department in the Faculty of Fine Arts, University of Tehran in the field of graphic design.
Among his other professional activities the following can be mentioned:
- A member of "Iranian Graphic Designers Society" since 1997 and member of the society’s editorial board of the Society’s release for 4 years
- A founder of the "5th Color" together with four other Iranian graphic designers in 2001
- A writer on related specialist topics and an interviewee with many appearances in Iranian and International magazines. These words along with selected works of his have featured in publications such as Graphis, Print (New York), Novum (Munich), Kak (Moscow), Art'o (Milan) and books such as Design of Dissent and Worldwide Identity; both of which were printed in America
- A participant in more than 50 exhibitions and graphic design competitions in Iran and other parts of the world and the winner of several national and international prizes in these exhibitions and competitions
- The organizer of several exhibitions, lectures and workshops in Iran and other countries
- A member of the selection board and the jury graphic design exhibitions and competitions